– The subscription fee is $1800 and can be paid at one time up front, or in monthly payments of $150, plus shipping fee for the boxes
– Every photograph is printed on high quality archival paper by a professional printing house
– Every image will have a photographer’s signature and ISEN registered number
– The selected images will include works by already established and up-and-coming artists, selected by a renowned curator
– Only the subscribing collectors will have access to the set of the selected images. These prints will not be sold through other channels, but only as a part of this subscription
– The revenue from subscriptions will benefit Lucie Foundation and the participating photographers.
– Once a year’s subscription has been paid in full, you will receive a tax-deductible receipt from Lucie Foundation. Your paid fee is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
You can start your subscription at any time. However, there is a limit of 50 available subscriptions each year. Once the slots are filled, you can only join if somebody opts out of the subscription.
If the subscription slots are filled but you wish to be included, Lucie Foundation will put you on the waiting list and update you when there is an opening, on a first come, first served basis.
Existing subscribers will have preference to re-subscribe each year for a new set of prints.
Yes. You can indicate a shipping option and select the cost when you sign up for the subscription.
The subscription is non-refundable. Please note that when you subscribe to receive this photography collectible, you agree to $1800 USD yearly payment. The subscription is a final sale. In case you no longer want to receive the prints, you can give your subscription as a gift to someone else.
These final prints are yours to use as you please. There are no restrictions on what you do with your prints. Fine Art Photo Print can be a wonderful gift to a friend who appreciates contemporary photography, or a wonderful addition to your personal collection.
The content of the box will remain a secret until you open it. You can send the curator your suggestions, but there is no guarantee your suggested photographer will be included. The final selection is at the sole decision of the curator and the contacted photographers to be part of this collection.
It is important to keep in mind that art is very subjective. Not everyone likes the same things. You may like some prints more than others.
However, keep in mind that the average price of one fine art photograph is usually over the price of the one-year subscription. So if you like even one of the 40 prints you have already received the benefit of your subscription fee, plus your tax write-off from Lucie Foundation.
Please note that you cannot exchange or return the prints.
It is best to keep your set together in order to maximize the value of your art collection. However, some collectors choose to gift or donate some of the prints in the collection. The individual value of each print depends on the photographer’s fame and the market demand.