Conversations about inspiration and the creative process.
The Lucie Foundation’s mission is to honor master photographers, discover and cultivate emerging talent, and promote the appreciation of photography worldwide. We reach the most high-end art directors, photo editors and renowned photographers with our marketing and events.
The Lucie Foundation is proud to announce a series of intimate evenings called “The Story Behind the Image.” These keynote addresses will give both photography lovers and avid news consumers an opportunity to truly understand the impact an image has on social change and our world. These photographers risk their lives to tell the truth and share their vision. It is a privilege to learn more about what it took to get these images and what was happening behind the scenes.
These events will highlight political photojournalists in a series around the country. Some possible speakers include John Moore, James Nachtwey, Steve McCurry, Susan Meisels, Reza, Shahidul Alam, David Burnett, John White and more to provide insight into their images. Attendees would be charged $25-$100 to attend depending on the seats. The events will take place at various locations with about 500 people in attendance depending on the venue. We also hope to partner with a prominent news publication on this endeavor. A percentage of the profits will go to a charity of that photographer’s choice.
We invite your company to provide financial partnership for this special endeavor to illuminate our world. This will provide you with great exposure with a broad consumer base through all of the marketing events leading up to the event and after. We would like to host three of these to start in Washington DC, NYC and Los Angeles.
· Logo recognition in all marketing including e-mail, social media and local promotions for the events reaching 500K people in the surrounding area of each city.
· Opportunity to post up to five dedicated company Instagram and Facebook posts through the Lucie Foundation with a following of 100,000.
· Introduction at the event of the keynote speakers.
· Gobo light with logo at events.
· Company mention in all press releases.
· Opportunity to play a five-minute introduction video at the event.
· Logo recognition on all signage.
· Opportunity to give away product with a raffle at the event.
· We will video the event and stream it for views following the event. Your company will have logo recognition as a thank you.
A Master Class with Sandro Miller and Mark Edward Harris
In this hands-on workshop, students will learn the techniques and unique approaches to portraiture of Sandro Miller and Mark Edward Harris. A Shanghai studio and indoor and outdoor locations on Mount Mogan will be used in this four-day opportunity to study and photograph with two modern masters.
August 21 – 25, 2019
IG Art Gallery
No.300 Anfu Road
Call IG Art Gallery at 86+156 0187 5037
Subscribe to IG Official WeChat Account (ID: IG300SH)
For inquiries, please contact Project Coordinator: Cathy Xiaoyuan Fan (email@example.com)